ड्रिप सिंचाई प्रणाली र परियोजना
को ड्रिप सिंचाई प्रणाली पानी स्रोत, हेडर जंक्शन, नाली पाइप र पानी dripper हुन्छन्।
• Water source:irrigation used water,need to be low turbidity and within standard impurities.If the turbidity is high,then sedimentation process is requested.
• Header junction:header junction consists of water pump,motor,filter,chemical fertilizer tank,adjustment unit and etc.
• Conduit pipe:it usually consists of main pipe,pipe branch and capillary tube.The main pipe and pipe branch are made by hard plastic conduit(PVC,PE),the capillary tube is made by soft plastic tube.
• Water dropper is a kind of unit,at certain work pressure,can turn the water in the capillary into drop or streamlet shape.The single blade labyrinth type drip irrigation tape.Mosaic flat emitter type drip irrigation tape and mosaic round emitter type drip irrigation pipe.
ड्रिप सिंचाई विशेष कम दबाव पाइपिंग सिस्टम छ। यो एक बिस्तारै सिंचाई विधिहरू ड्रिप छ बाली सिंचाइ गर्नु पानी लिन्छ, roots.It एक पानी बचत सिंचाई, पानी प्रयोग दक्षता माथि 95% गर्न सबैभन्दा प्रभावकारी तरिका हो। रूखहरू, तरकारी, नगद बाली र ग्रीनहाउस सिंचाई, सुखा क्षेत्रमा यो पनि क्षेत्र बाली सिंचाइ गर्नु प्रयोग गर्न सकिन्छ लागू हुन्छ।
1. Increase efficiency, improve quality
Accelerate the maturity of crops can be optimally controlled.Drip irrigation reduces water and fertilizer, pesticide application rate and the incidence of pests and diseases, can significantly improve product quality.
2.Water-Saving, Fertilizer-Saving, Labor-Saving
Drip irrigation so that water leakage and reduce losses to a minimum. Water supply directly to the plant roots need,there is no external water loss problem, but also so that the water use efficiency is greatly improved.
3.Maintain soil structure
In the traditional irrigation ditch Border larger role, facilities subject to more soil erosion, compaction and erosion, if not promptly Row crop cultivators, can cause serious compaction, decreased ventilation, soil structure was damaged to some extent. The drip is micro irrigation, water slowly into the soil evenly, keeping the soil structure can play a role, and the formation of a suitable soil, fertilizer, thermal environment.
4.Control of temperature and humidity
Traditional irrigation methods, irrigation capacity, long kept moist surface, evaporation increased, the indoor humidity is too high,easily lead to disease and insect pests of vegetables or flowers.Through the drip irrigation system for each single crop land and humidity can be controlled and maintained at the optimum value.